RCN Member Map
Building on previous citizen-driven rural climate dialogues in Morris, Grand Rapids and Winona, the Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy and the Jefferson Center convened a state meeting of rural Minnesota citizens, state agency representatives and non-profit organizations on September 8-9, 2016 in St. Paul. Rural citizens were selected from participants in the three dialogues and community leaders. Participating agencies and organizations included: MN Department of Agriculture, MN Pollution Control Agency, MN Department of Transportation, MN Department of Commerce, MN Environmental Quality Board, MN... read more
The Rural Climate Dialogue State Convening included presentations from:
- Anna Claussen - Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy
- Will Seuffert - Minnesota Environmental Quality Board
- Paul Moss - Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Mark Seeley - University of Minnesota Extension
- Brenda Hoppe - Minnesota Department of Health
- Kelly Asche - Center for Small Towns
- Michelle Gransee - Minnesota Department of Commerce
- Lissa Pawlisch - Clean Energy Resource Teams
- Philip Schaffner - Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Philipp Muessig - Minnesota... read more
The Resilience Blog is updated often to reflect the thoughts and work of Delta Land & Community. Visit the blog here.
The book "Southern Resilience and Sustainability: Food Systems, Farms, and Communities" can be read at this website. The book is over 300 pages with fourteen chapters and nine case studies, all available to read online.